SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and
selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as
your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s
internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that
helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you
emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction,
verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a
purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that
specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like
marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or
provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent
for us to contact you for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your
information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected]
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do
so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our
site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and
encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about store visits and the
pages being viewed.
SECTION 4 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and
follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost,
misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is
encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a
AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet
or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements
and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 5 – COOKIES
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Deals on Sneakers, 70000.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Deals on Sneakers, accessible from dealsonsneakers.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately
upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this
policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are
aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information
may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell
products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal
information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more
information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at